SME Financing Products
SMEs which are engaged in the business of supplying parts / components or other semi finished / raw products to the large / medium scale manufacturing industries under vendor and vendee arrangement will be considered for financing in this product category.
- Loan size will be within the range of Rs. 0.50 to Rs. 20.000 million.
- Respective bills/invoices in order to meet working capital requirements will be considered as prime collateral in this product category however additional collateral will also be considered.
- Bills / invoices offered for discounting will be for a maximum tenure of 180 days.
Business loan against mortgaged property.
This product is typically designed to cater the need for working capital requirement of SMEs provided against collateral by mortgaging the property (either business or personal) or by additional personal guarantees.
- Tenor will be one to five years depending upon assessment of the respective cash flow of SMEs.
- Loan size will be within the range of Rs. 1.00 to Rs. 30.00 million.
- Collateral will be the mortgaged property along with other enforceable legal documentation & personal guarantee.
Equipment / Lease financing
This product is specifically designed to facilitate SME’s for purchase of assets i.e. vehicles, machinery, generators etc. under hire purchase or lease financing arrangements.
- Vehicle / machinery etc. will be under the ownership of Pak Libya till maturity.
- Lease financing to SME sector upto Rs. 20 million for vehicles, machinery, equipments, generators etc.
- Tenor will be one to five years depending upon assessment of the respective cash flow of SMEs / Corporate.
- Assets financed / leased will be insured.