Junior Officer/PS to MD & CEO (HR & Admin Department)
- Required Qualification and Key Skills:
- Graduate from recognized university having 2-3 years’ experience.
- Key Skills:
- A confident Personal secretary with ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent command in English – both written and verbal
- Resilient and proactive
- Proficiency in MS-Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Organizational skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence.
- Maintaining diaries, Schedule meetings and arranging appointments.
- Receiving incoming mail relating to the Secretariat
- Distribute incoming mail to the concerned departments.
- Prepare list of daily outgoing/incoming telephone calls.
- Typing, preparing and collating reports.
- Filing, organizing and servicing meetings.
- Managing databases.
- Prioritizing workloads.
- Make travel arrangements for MD.
- Problem solving skills.
- Communicate between the executives and employees
- Ability to maintain an accurate calendar
- Ensure confidentiality.
Attractive and market based remuneration package with fringe benefits will be offered commensurate with qualification, skills and experience.