The incumbent must be qualified Accountant with 4 years post qualification experience including 2 years in a financial institution.
The skills required:
- Strong knowledge of financial & management accounting principles & standards.
- Fully aware of SBP Prudential Regulations/Guidelines and other Regulatory Laws/Guidelines.
- Strong understanding of Internal Control Over financial Reporting (ICFR)
- Budgeting, forecasting and financial projections.
- Strong knowledge of corporate laws and taxation matters.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work.
- Good knowledge of IT and application software.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, time management and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage, train and motivate team to achieve objectives of the division
Market based remuneration package with fringe benefits will be offered. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Submit your CV along with a recent photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th September, 2019.