Manager (Corporate Finance & Investment Banking)
- Required Qualification and Key Skills:
- MBA or equivalent from a recognized University. Candidates with 3–4 years relevant experience; however, preference will be given who have worked in corporate and /or Investment Banking unit / team of a bank or in DFI.
- Key Skills:
- Excellent Verbal and written communication
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Relationship management, Business Development, Client Management Financial Analysis.
- Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather, analyse and present information/data for analysis/ evaluation/ assessment and processing of credit proposals
- Assisting in transaction structuring in relation to financing / investment activities
- Develop various financial models / templates, valuation models, and scenario analysis etc.
- Develop and maintain client relationship effectively.
Attractive and market based remuneration package with fringe benefits will be offered commensurate with qualification, skills and experience.