Pak Libya Holding Company is looking to hire Developer in its Information Technology Department to be based in Karachi. The ideal candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT from a HEC recognized University
- Specialization in Oracle forms & Reports
- Dot Net hands-on is added advantage
- Development and modification of IFRS-9 Module
- Excellent skills in ASP.NET
- Minimum 2-5 years relevant experience
Assistant Manager / Manager – CIBD
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from a HEC recognized University/Institute. Candidates having major in banking / finance will be given preference
- Relevant experience of 1-2 years
- Applicants with experience in Corporate and / or Investment Banking will be given priority
- Business development by way of undertaking marketing activities
- Managing relationship, liaison with existing and potential clients on regular basis for business expansion, portfolio management, and monitoring; while ensuring highest professional standards of service.
- Carrying out credit analysis / appraisal / financial analysis and preparing credit memorandums ensuring quality, data integrity and accuracy
- Coordinating with risk management function at the time of credit approval and actively liaising with other departments for ensuring quick turnaround time and provision of required support to clients
- Remaining abreast on market developments, laws & regulations, policies & SOPs and ensuring compliance to all.
- Carrying out research activities including sector analysis, economic indicators, fiscal trends, policy formulation, changes in legal framework, etc.
- Preparing call reports, letters, memos, etc for internal and external correspondence
- Operating the software and inputting data on regular basis.
- Assisting in external/ internal/ regulator’s audit
Manager - Risk Management:
- ACCA / MBA Finance from recognized university
- Relevant experience of 3-4 years
- Well aware of BASEL and Risk Management Guidelines
- Excellent analytical skills
- Well aware of Regularity reporting for risk management aspects.
- Participating in evaluation of risk management activities of the department in line with guidelines of SBP and business objectives of the institution
- Monitoring risks, critically analyzing and evaluating impacts and suggesting mitigation methods
- Reporting risk level to Senior Management and the Board's Risk Management Committee.
- To coordinate for implementation and periodically updating of the ICFR deliverables.
- To participate in the activities for implementation of IFRS-9 as per the guidelines of SBP
Manager – RMRC
We are hiring a Credit & Research Analyst – Risk Management and Regulatory Compliance for our Head Office based in Karachi. The ideal candidate must meet the following criteria:
- MBA/ CFA Level 1/ BBA/ BS (Accounts / Finance) from a recognized university
- Relevant experience of 1-2 years
- Previous experience as a Credit Analyst / Research Analyst
- Well versed with Financial Analysis and key concepts
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- To conduct risk-based financial evaluation and analysis
- To conduct risk review of existing and new proposals / projects
- To assist in writing policies and manuals of the Department
- To conduct routine assignments under the risk management policy framework including internal risk rating of borrowers
Assistant Manager - Back Office Security Portfolio Management
We are hiring Assistant Manager – Back Office Security Portfolio Management for our Head Office based in Karachi. The ideal candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum Graduate from recognized university
- Relevant experience of 02 years
- Well aware of settlements of Capital market
- Excellent communication skills with dealers, NCCP & CDC etc preferably on ‘Margin Trading System
- Settlement of daily SPM transactions traded by Front Office through system based operation
- To ensuring regulatory compliance and maintenance of record related to settlement of transactions
- This job is a blend of back office activities of capital and money market function therefore, knowledge of settlement of Capital Market transactions would be considered as an add
Pak Libya Holding Company is looking to hire an Investment Analyst in its Private Equity & Strategic Initiatives Department to be based in Karachi. The ideal candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Finance &Accounting from a HEC recognized University, ACCA. Candidates who are pursuing CFA will be preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience
- Candidate must have strong MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills
- 1-2yrs of experience in buy-side/sell-side investment research
- Experience in financial modeling
- Excellent skills in report writing and Power Point Presentations
This is an on-site role (not hybrid/remote). Candidates with relevant/demonstrable investment research/analysis experience should apply.
Dealer - Assistant Manager / Manager - Treasury & Fund Management
We are hiring Dealer - Treasury & Fund Management at Assistant Manager / Manager grade for our Head Office based in Karachi. The ideal candidate must meet the following criteria:
- BBA / MBA Finance from recognized university, fresh graduate can also be considered
- Previous experience preferably 02 years & above
- Treasury dealing and economy/Interest rates Analytical skills
- Daily / Managing liquidity / squaring positions and maintaining report / records
- Excellent writing, communication and Power point Presentation
Attractive and market based remuneration package with fringe benefits will be offered commensurate with qualification, skills and experience.
Please send your CV at : email@example.com