The Corporate Objectives of the Company include the following.
- Enhance capital to meet regulatory compliance, business expansion and strengthen company’s assets base.
- Contribute to the economic development of the country by investing in priority sectors with prudent financing and investment practices.
- Achieve financial strength and growth and to generate income through continued profitable business operations on standalone basis in line with business plan approved by BOD.
- Adding value by focusing on Restructuring, Rehabilitation and Reducing Non-Performing Assets and Loans.
- Continuous improvement in Risk, Compliance and Internal Control Framework; in conformity with regulators’ guidelines and prudential regulations.
- Reinforcing strong team efforts, strengthen, manage and invest in human resource to achieve corporate success.
- Optimum use of resources with effective cost control mechanism to increase output level.
- Continuous improvement in systems and processes in a strong disciplinary work environment.