Manager (Corporate Finance & Investment Banking)
- Required Qualification and Key Skills:
- MBA or equivalent from a recognized University. Candidates with 3–4 years relevant experience preferably in Corporate Finance and /or Investment Banking with a bank or DFI.
- Key Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, quantitative and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Relationship Management, Business Development, Client Management and Financial Analysis
- Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather, analyse and present information/data for analysis/ evaluation/ assessment and processing of credit proposals
- Assisting in transaction structuring in relation to financing / investment activities
- Develop various financial models / templates, valuation models, and scenario analysis etc.
- Develop and maintain client relationship effectively
Attractive and market based remuneration package with fringe benefits will be offered commensurate with qualification, skills and experience.